At Instruct AG, we work closely with many higher education establishments worldwide and we recognize the importance of consistent quality in education. In part, out of this recognition came the birth of our CASUS software. CASUS, an E-learning system, serves higher education well in its case-based approach; however, it is equally suitable and adaptable to learning needs in environments outside of higher education. For example, introductory and continued training for your employees utilizing the CASUS system provides a cost-efficient and effective E-learning tool customizable to your needs and manageable by you, allowing you to maximize your assets and increase your return on investments.
Consulting and Other Services
We possess the professional competence necessary to enrich your educational concept with case based E-learning while simultaneously honoring your existing IT infrastructure and systems. Our services include:
- Integration concepts for existing IT environments or for IT projects in the planning stage, geared to your individual needs
- Extensive support for the creation of cases in CASUS
- Didactic concept support and E-learning standards as well as the selection and multimedia enhancement of suitable learning contents
- Professional case study review
- Hosting and application service providing
- Author and tutor training
- Language adaptations
- Adapting the CASUS interface to your corporate identity
Solutions Without Project Lead Time
Do you require an E-learning solution for a particular topic as quickly as possible and are not in the position to generate an educational or IT strategy project at the same time? Does your education project comprise the characteristics of a small, delimited group, or is the course time-limited from the outset? CASUS provides the perfect solution! CASUS is a cost-effective specialized software offering a perfect short-time or entry solution which can be used immediately in a productive manner, without the requirement for long project lead times. We will run your learning platform and you will not have to worry about buying, installing or servicing the IT infrastructure.
Contact us to learn about the many solutions CASUS offers. Whether you needs are for small projects or larger scale, we are confident we have a solution for you.
We offer solutions for case-based E-learning and are well prepared to modify or enhance CASUS to meet your requirements. The modular and open software structure of the CASUS system facilitates the creation or modification of functions regardless of:
- whether a specific form selection is prepared,
- whether additional statistics are implemented, or
- whether completely new functionalities are created.
At Instruct AG we provide comprehensive support to CASUS users. Following are some of the ways we address our customer’s needs:
- Technical concept for hardware & linking
- Installation, configuration
- Interface customization
- Connection with third party systems and interface management
- System administration
- System training
- Online teaching concepts
- Course content enhancement
- Linking of additional tools
- User support (trouble ticket system)
- Personal support provided by telephone, E-mail, and via our web services 5 days a week during our hours of operation
No Binding Long- Term Service Agreement
No hidden costs! At Instruct AG, you only pay for services you actually use:
- "Standard" course package (for each course and term)
- CASUS annual flat rate
- Specific support services geared to your needs
At Instruct AG, you only pay for the services you actually use. Apart from data security, full cost transparency is our most important principle.